Thursday, October 22, 2009

And, then we were robbed...



True story. Last week we woke up one morning, the front door was wide open, and one of my housemate's backpack, bags and what not (previously strewn about the living room) were gone. The only thing I lost was my sense of security and numerous nights of sleep. Alright, that might be a bit melodramatic but in all honesty there's nothing creepier than some fellow crawling through your bathroom window at around 5am (well, that's what the Seattle police seem to think happened) while you're sound asleep in the adjacent bedroom. Also, what kind of a self respecting crook leaves behind the TV? I'm just saying.

Tonight was the first night I had free since... Well, since last Thursday. The weekend was chock full of Chelsea, and it was pretty fabulous. It was nice to have some company post-break in, too. There was a Ballard bar crawl, lots of eating (gluten free, but of course), drinking (caffeinated beverages at a variety of ambiance inspired coffee shops) and general merriment. I miss her terribly. Please see below for further proof of weekend amazingness (and biking around my neighborhood).

No comments:

Post a Comment